Astrology/relationship compatibility

Question
What are the romantic relationship strengths and weaknesses between a male born on April 22nd, 1966 and a female born on May 3rd, 1987, at 2:08am?

Thank you.

Answer
Aaron,

You were born during the year of the Fire Horse, perhaps the most dynamic and masculine sign of all, especially in conjunction with your Dragon, month sign. And your Pig day sign tells me you are the kind of person who likes to enjoy life. The lady was born during the year of the Rabbit, a very feminine sign. She has two signs, Snake and Rat, that tell me she is exceptionally charming. She's also probably a classy lady with some ambition. She's likely to appreciate and expect first class treatment and will likely deserve it.

Horse and Rabbit isn't exactly the greatest match; however, when considering your entire charts, I give this match a 71% favorable, rating which is excellent. The reason Horse-Rabbit isn't that great has to do with style. The Horse gallops through life and the Rabbit is most comfortable with a leisurely pace. So, if you can tone it down a bit, this could turn into a wonderful relationship for you.

If you would like to learn more about relationships, I highly recommend Shelly Wu's Chinese Sexual Astrology and Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. If you would like a detailed analysis of this match, you can order one at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

Thank you for your question.

Astrology

Bill Hajdu