Astrology/Problem in marital life

My brother got married last year 31 August 2014 but the day started the fighting between the couple...
He is not happy with that girl.she is keep on fighting for everything and some times she also blackmaile him of suiside...he is completely broken parents are much worried pls pls tell us whether they will continue to live or it's better to get separated...pls tell abt my brothers marital life..
Brother name.          
V.balaji Venkatesh
Dob 25 August 1985
Place of birth : chennai
Time 7:30 am

Girl name ambika,5 March 1987,chennai,time 4:55 pm
Thanks in advance

Though their match score is satisfactory but your brother is Mangalik. It is a case of difference of opinion on almost every issue. I am not seeing possibilities of any change in girl's attitude. I think we should let them decide future of their married life. God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)

I have 10 years of experience in professional astrology. You can ask your problems related with career, marriage, business, love affairs and any other type of question. Please ask only one question. For detailed analysis, contact on phone or email. While sending question, do not forget to include your: Date of Birth, Time of Birth and Place of Birth. ...............

I have 10 years experience in Vedic Astrology and I am a professional astrologer. I am a Certified Vedic Astrologer.

B.Sc, Diploma in Journalism, Jyotish Shiromani.