Astrology/Problem in marital life

Question
Sirji,
My brother got married last year 31 August 2014 but the day started the fighting between the couple...
He is not happy with that girl.she is keep on fighting for everything and some times she also blackmaile him of suiside...he is completely broken down..now parents are much worried pls pls tell us whether they will continue to live or it's better to get separated...pls tell abt my brothers marital life..
Brother name.          
V.balaji Venkatesh
Dob 25 August 1985
Place of birth : chennai
Time 7:30 am

Girl name ambika,5 March 1987,chennai,time 4:55 pm
Thanks in advance
Sangeeta

Answer
Sangeetaji,

Though their match score is satisfactory but your brother is Mangalik. It is a case of difference of opinion on almost every issue. I am not seeing possibilities of any change in girl's attitude. I think we should let them decide future of their married life. God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)

Astrology

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)