I want to know how is my career going to progress and when will I be able to settle and flourish. I want to start my career in dubai with a job and then slowly progress for doing business , right now i am in india. How will it shape up? also I m in love with a girl when will I be able to marry her to have a happy life? was waiting to settle first, by when it will be possible.

DOB 6 october 1991,Place Ajman (UAE), time 7.15 pm

You are under Mahadasha of Rahu and Rahu is not favourable to you but current Pratyantar dash will give good results. This is the right time to move forward. You may get a  good job in Dubai. Wear energized Rahu Yantra locket. You should also try Ruby ring in right hand's ring finger. God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)

I have 10 years of experience in professional astrology. You can ask your problems related with career, marriage, business, love affairs and any other type of question. Please ask only one question. For detailed analysis, contact on phone or email. While sending question, do not forget to include your: Date of Birth, Time of Birth and Place of Birth. ...............

I have 10 years experience in Vedic Astrology and I am a professional astrologer. I am a Certified Vedic Astrologer.

B.Sc, Diploma in Journalism, Jyotish Shiromani.