Astrology/career

Question
Hello,

I want to know how is my career going to progress and when will I be able to settle and flourish. I want to start my career in dubai with a job and then slowly progress for doing business , right now i am in india. How will it shape up? also I m in love with a girl when will I be able to marry her to have a happy life? was waiting to settle first, by when it will be possible.

DOB 6 october 1991,Place Ajman (UAE), time 7.15 pm

Answer
Harishji,

You are under Mahadasha of Rahu and Rahu is not favourable to you but current Pratyantar dash will give good results. This is the right time to move forward. You may get a  good job in Dubai. Wear energized Rahu Yantra locket. You should also try Ruby ring in right hand's ring finger. God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)

Astrology

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)