okay sir,

as you want my backgrounf information to come to conclusion here it is. I have done my schooling partly from India and partly from Pakistan.I have a very normal simple life. we are three brothers and a big family of cousins and uncle aunts who keep visiting us. I have done my graduation from a uk university and also my masters from there. the only unique thing (different from the usual life i was living) that happened in my life is that I love a girl of another religion since past 5 years now. I do have a big family business but because of this situation i want to have job of my own to safeguard if some difficulty arises in future because of my love life which might have to face initial protest from the family. so i want to get a job real quick to have be financialy secured in order to proceed with marriage with this girl.

DOB 6 october 1991,Place Ajman (UAE), time 7.15 pm

Dear Harish,

You are undergoing Rahu dasha since 2011 , the time you fell in love with this different religion girl . Rahu dasha supports such things .

If you want , you can get job easily but Rahu condition is that you should go away from your family place to some metro city of India or abroad as Rahu supports that also.

So, that is upto you . It is a full package from Rahu and you need to accept it completely .

As far as I remember I have done this reading earlier for your Patna born gf also .

For more , you may visit my website

Y C Shukla  

Please visit and With academic qualifications in Engineering , Management , Astrology and currently pursued LLB along with 24 year experience of corporate service life , online astrology consultancy solving hundreds of cases of professionals , you can get help from me in following areas : 1. Knowing Your Own Potential via Study of Astrological Chart . 2. Knowing Your School Going Children's Natural Potential in study and enhancing that in right direction for future career. 3. Any Issue Requiring Decision-Making in Personal life like marriage , children , house purchase , health, investment , litigation etc and professional issues like job change , future planning , career changes etc.

After completing a 2 year Jyotish Acharya Course from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, New Delhi in 2002, I have been practising astrology in many fields. Apart from native astrology , I have proven research in applications of astrology in corporate management,indian stock-market movements,career / service etc.

I served in NTPC Ltd ( India ) & Powergrid Corporation of India for 24 years as High Voltage Power Transmission Engineer and took voluntary retirement as Chief Manager in 2012 and now working as technical consultant for High Voltage power transmission companies. I also practice astrology at my website .

Are you in search of Authentic Astrological advice, based on mathematics of time cycles ? You have reached the right website . Let me guide you how to use this site as this site has answers to many questions of life ! A. If you are in some medical problem , you search a doctor . When you are suggested about a doctor , you should know his background , experience and qualification . Same should be done for an astrologer also . So, Visit this page about Myself here

B.Tech (Electrical) in 1988, PG Diploma in Management,2 Year Course Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan , New Delhi in 2002.Currently I am completing my 3 year LLB course .

See my write ups at my website I have travelled all over India and abroad in last 25 years in connection with my service as High Voltage Engineer employment and training.

Done full life analysis for more than 200 professionals like doctors, engineers , lawyers , executives , CEOs and government officials as professional astrologer at my website . Specialised consultation for professionals available .