Astrology/Dhana Yoga

Question
Hello Vedic Guru Subba,

Today is really bad day for me. I got my exam results and All failed. my mom is really disappointed about me. and said im useless.

Anyway I want to have some money for education.

I know I have Dhana yoga in my vedic chart.
Few astrologers told me in past.

Can you please tell me how to get that money sooner and faster ??.

* Tell me exactly when my dhana yoga become active.

---My details---
Name - pushpasri
birthday - 1991/11/06
birth time - 2.08pm
birth town - Chilaw
country - Sri Lanka
sex - male
Lagna - Kumbha
Nakshatra - Swati

I recited Surya beej mantra for 6000 times.
I recited Rahu beej mantra 2000+ times.
I recited Shani vedic mantra many times.
I recited Shukra mantra for 4000+ times.

Saraswati mantra.
and Ganesh mantra everytime before mantra works.

And NOTHING good happened.
all badness only.only suffering and Loss.

Please tell me when i can get my dhan yoga. because money is really important for education...

* please tell me the amount of money i can win from lottery.

im so sad :(

today i asked to find something missing from Lord Ganesh and He helped me. Om Gam Ganapathe Namaha.

Please help me.

Answer
Pushpasree... Sani mahardasha is running  that too sadesati is running. So, delay and some breaks are common. Saturn in in 12th in your zodiac. Please worship lord Hanuman and observe fasting on saturdays. If possible do pradakshinams around Jammi tree ( Shamee)...After 2016 April 22 your dhana yogam will start and you will be happy.

Astrology

Subbarao MV