Astrology/love life

Question
Dear sir,
my dob is 15th april, 1991 and time is 12:10 AM. Lahore, Pakistan.  i talked to you earlier also. i m very much upset due to my relationship with this guy.his dob is 23rd march, 1987.  he has stopped talking to me for last 4 months, even i am not talking because of ego. will he come back to me or not? please suggest something, when will my love life get better.
You said last time that i will get settled in nov 2015 but it did not happen, also you said that i will have a good time after january 2016 .
please reply i ll be very grateful

Answer
Ayesha.. only after 15 th Feb 2016., the things will move. But your chart indicates two proposals. So, plz wait and see upto Feb 2016. Things may take its shape. You have given his DOB only..but I need the time of birth also for deep study. okay.. dont mis-understand.

Astrology

Subbarao MV