Astrology/santhan yoga

kumrao99 wrote at 2016-02-21 14:40:33
Hello,I am writing on female horoscope.Your lagna is Tula.Fifth house contains moon.Moon is debilitated in amsa.It indicates some problem in uterus..You have to do penance for 2 months,by avoiding milk products,sweets,nonveg..You have to do fasting on every Monday.On the day of fasting,you can eat unlimited quantity of uncooked vegetables..

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)

I have 10 years of experience in professional astrology. You can ask your problems related with career, marriage, business, love affairs and any other type of question. Please ask only one question. For detailed analysis, contact on phone or email. While sending question, do not forget to include your: Date of Birth, Time of Birth and Place of Birth. ...............

I have 10 years experience in Vedic Astrology and I am a professional astrologer. I am a Certified Vedic Astrologer.

B.Sc, Diploma in Journalism, Jyotish Shiromani.