Astrology/Hi, please predict from my chart

Question
Anil ji,
Am writing from dubai. I am really upset with my married life. We are not mentally and physically in touch with each other for some time. There is no good for each other to continue such a married life. I am planning to take a new turn for my life. I liked to get from you to check my chart and say if I have a divorce  yoga and a second marriage yoga in my chart. Kindly predict me with timing. Hope to hear from you a genuine answer. Also, I dont have wife's birth chart.

11 December 1976, 21: 20 pm, Trivandrum, Kerala, India.

Answer
Rajivji,

Lord of seventh and eighth houses-Saturn is in first house and it is with Moon. Further Saturn is in retrograde position. This situation indicates possibilities of second marriage in some cases. I would say try to make your present peaceful. Talk to your wife on differences and initiate reconciliation processes. Wear pendent of Gauri-Shankar Rudraksha. Recite Surya and Shani mantras daily 108 times each. God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)  

Astrology

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)