Astrology/Marraige

Question
QUESTION: Dear Sir,

My name is chandana, i was married in the year 2008, but i am no more in the marraige, going through a very rough period in life in terms of financial aspects, personal life and career, trying very hard to fight and come out of the same, but unable to find a way.
Can i hope for a better life, in terms of compatible life partner and career. Please suggest.
Hoping for a reply at the earliest.

Name: Chandana Priya Darshini
DOB: 17/06/1982
TOB: 8:14 am
POB: Vemulawada, Karimnagar, telangana

Thanks & Regards,
Chandana

ANSWER: Chandanaji

Yes, things will be in your favour after August 2017. Wear energized Chandra Yantra locket immediately. Wear Red Coral ring in right hand's ring finger. Read Hanuman Chalisa daily. God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)

QUESTION: Dear Sir,

Thank you for the prompt reply, in continuation to my query, can i expect a second marriage in my life, which will be favourable to me? how soon can i expect to settle in my career?

Answer
Chandanaji,

Possibilities of second marriage can not be ruled out. Get performed remedies suggested in previous reply and observe results. Get performed Shani and Mangal Shanti Havan also. It may pave the way for second marriage. No more follow ups please. God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)

Astrology

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)