Astrology/marriage

Question
hi bill my name is christina birthday 05/12/1974 birthtime 11:39 am birthplace east chicago indiana usa my question is when is the best year or age to marry with my planet positions ty

Answer
Hi Christina,

You were born in the Year of the Tiger, and the best year in general for your sign to get married is the Year of the Dog. That would be 2018.

In order to check your chart I need to know if the time you gave me, 11:39am is standard time or daylight savings time. I only use standard time in doing Chinese Astrology. Just submit a follow question with that info, and I would be happy to look at your chart.

Thank you for your question.  

Astrology

Bill Hajdu