Astrology/marriage

Question
hi bill my name is christina birthday 5/12/1974 birthtime 11:39am day light savings time birthplace east chicago indiana usa my question is what is the best year or age to get married with my planet positions ty

Answer
Hi Christina,

Your best age to marry is age 42, preferably early in 2017 (between Feb and May). Unfortunately favorable stars for marriage do not line up again until age 49; age 46 is acceptable. In fact age 46 falls in your Happiness Palace; so, that might be very good, even though you only have a lucky minor star (no major, lucky stars, but no unlucky stars at all).

If you would like to learn more about Chinese Astrology, I highly recommend Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. If you would like more information about yourself, you can order one of several reports at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

Thank you for your question.

Astrology

Bill Hajdu