I want to ask about my past relationship. I really don't know why it ended cause we both were so deeply in love. We both tried to patch up but don't know what was affecting our relationship. Can you please tell me the reason. Like how compatible we were? Was he my soulmate? Or should I wait for someone else better?

My DOB: 11th January 1992, Time of birth: 10:10am. Place of birth: Kathmandu, Nepal.
His DOB: 2nd November 1989. Place of birth: Kathmandu, Nepal

From a Chinese Astrology perspective this match has a 67% favorable rating, which is very good. Plenty compatible. I'm not surprised you two came together in the first place.

There is a problem, however, with your element mix. It is not balanced. You both have good strengths, but that has resulted in having weaknesses too. The big one is a lack of Water in your charts. Water is the element most closely related to communications and interpersonal relations. This would make it difficult to talk through whatever issues you were having. Also, your partner doesn't have any Metal in his chart. This is the element associated with determination and a fighting spirit. Those qualities are needed to get through the tough times a marriage experiences, and every marriage has them.

You were born in the Year of the Sheep. In Chinese Astrology your soul mate sign is Horse, one year older than you. It's not likely he was a soul mate. By the way, a soul mate does not have to be your spouse. You might think about who might be 1, 13, 25, 37 or 49 years older or 11 years younger than you.

If you would like to learn more about relationships, I highly recommend Shelly Wu's Chinese Sexual Astrology and Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, If you would like a detailed analysis of this match, you can order one at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

Thank you for your question.

Bill Hajdu

Chinese Astrology. I`ve done Chinese astrology for over 25 years, pimary experience Ming Shu style. I am NOT a psychic. I can't answer questions about when a particular event will occur, when/if your life will change, or what your spouse is going to be/look like. I do comment on relationships, career, personality analysis and life cycle chi, i.e., energy level and influences at each of the five stages of life. I evaluate specific relationships or can look at your love life in general. I can tell you your best career choices and whether the one you've chosen is good for you. And, I can identify the strong and weak times in your life. I've done work for Yahoo, and

I've studied Chinese astrology for over 25 years now and done many thousands of charts. My specialty is Four Pillars method, particularly as applied to evaluating relationships. I've also done Nine Star Ki and readings using Mah Jong tiles. I have now completed my first, automated Zi Wei Dou Shu (Purple Star) product. It focuses on Luck. Next year I plan on creating one or two more Purple Star projects focusing on Fate.

World Future Society

M.A. International Relations, University of Southern California (USC)

Distinguished Graduate, USC