What age am I going to get married ?

Date of Birth 03/22/95
time 19:57
Toronto, Canada

My Ascendant is Virgo (chitra nakshatra, pada 1)

Rahu in second house 12:15 degrees (Svati Nakshatra pada 2)

Jupiter in 3rd house 21:26 degrees (Jyshta Nakshtara, Pada 2)
Moon in 3rd house 27:26  degrees (Jyeshta Nakshtara pada 4)

Venus in 6th house 00.01 degrees (Dhanishta Nakshtra Pada 3)
Mercury in 6th house 18:32 degrees (Satabisha Nakshatra Pada 4)
Saturn in 6th house 23:17 degrees (Purvabhadra Nakshatra Pada 1)

Sun in the 7th house 08:08 degrees ((uttarabhada Nakshatra Pada 2)

Ketu in the 8th house 12:15 (Aswini Nakshatra Pada 4)

delibated mars in 11th house 19:23 (Ashlesha Nakshatra  Pada1)"

Hi Thakshana,

Your prediction is there readily with me for marriage.

Pay 10 USD through paypal to

Vedic Astrology

Do not miss an accurate and important prediction of your life.
Giving Gurudakshina, will make good karma happen, which is an important Hindu culture.

Vedic Astrology Predictions - I am accurate in my own astrological algorithm based on NadiAmsa.
Phone : +91 821 393 3672

People who DO NOT believe in astrology, are READY, to take a FREE reading

Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrologer from 2001. Free Vedic Astrology, vedic Astrology, Learn Astrology, pancha pakshi astrology Vedic Astrology Horoscope Predictions - I am accurate with my own astrological algorithm. Google+ Visit below forum to know more about . Vedic Astrology horoscope predictions given. Remedies for any Doshas in chart. Timing activities as per one's chart. Advice on Mantras, Gem stones and Yantras. Pancha Pakshi timing predictions. Nadiamsa ( 150th harmonic chart) predictions.

I am a Vedic Astrologer since 2001. Your destiny is well defined at the time of your birth and may be investigated with the accurate tools given by Vedic Astrology. This extraordinary science has been built upon a very sound, holy and ancient knowledge allowing the astrologer to enter and decode the chart scientifically. This is the first aim of Vedic Astrology.The second aim of Vedic Astrology is to offer an appropriate guidance to the native- at any given moment of his choice- to help him to understand the challenges of his life, and allow him to appropriately deal with the seemingly "hard times" circumstances in his own experience.Here comes the third aim of Vedic Astrology which may be considered as a very unique one, thanks to its remedial measures. By doing some rituals, wearing appropriate stones, following psychological astrology-based advice and correcting some points of one's lifestyle, the deepness of the grieves may be progressively reduced and the challenges successfully overcome.

Traditional knowledge of Vedic Astrology, and have acquired a predictive technique from Shodasamsa charts. Know temples for remedial measures for doshas

Users at