I'm Marie born Sept 12, 1986 1:10am in Goa, Philippines. I just want to ask about my compatibility between 2 guys I know. Mark born Nov 25, 1962 in USA and Glenn born August 18, 1970. Thank you.

Hi Marie,

I apologize for the delay. I know I tried to answer this question a couple of days ago. Apparently it did not go through for some reason.

Your compatibility with Mark is 58%, which is good; and 67% with Glenn, which is very good.

You were born during the year of the Tiger and Glenn the year of the Dog. Dog is one of the best matches for you. There are lots of other factors which go into your charts, and they are not all as favorable. That is why you only have a 67% rating, which is still a lot better than most relationships.

It has a good chance of success, but you will both have to work on it as you do have some differences.

If you would like to learn more about relationships, I highly recommend Shelly Wu's Chinese Sexual Astrology and Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, If you would like detailed analyses of these matches, you can order them at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

Thank you for your question.

Bill Hajdu

Chinese Astrology. I`ve done Chinese astrology for over 25 years, pimary experience Ming Shu style. I am NOT a psychic. I can't answer questions about when a particular event will occur, when/if your life will change, or what your spouse is going to be/look like. I do comment on relationships, career, personality analysis and life cycle chi, i.e., energy level and influences at each of the five stages of life. I evaluate specific relationships or can look at your love life in general. I can tell you your best career choices and whether the one you've chosen is good for you. And, I can identify the strong and weak times in your life. I've done work for Yahoo, and

I've studied Chinese astrology for over 25 years now and done many thousands of charts. My specialty is Four Pillars method, particularly as applied to evaluating relationships. I've also done Nine Star Ki and readings using Mah Jong tiles. I have now completed my first, automated Zi Wei Dou Shu (Purple Star) product. It focuses on Luck. Next year I plan on creating one or two more Purple Star projects focusing on Fate.

World Future Society

M.A. International Relations, University of Southern California (USC)

Distinguished Graduate, USC