Astrology/Relationship personality based on horoscope

Question
Dear Bill,

I was born on January 14th, 1989.
I was hoping to better understand myself in romantic relationships based on my chart. Could you lend me some of your insights? Thank you.

Answer
Hi Gia,

OK, let me tell you three, important things.

First, you have three, strong signs. You need a partner you can respect. The best for you is someone born in the year of the Snake, one year younger or 11 years older.

Second, you don't have any Water in your chart. That element is the one most closely associated with interpersonal relations and communications. You may have difficulty in talking with your partner/lover. This can create strains in the relationship. You'll have to really work on your skill in this area. By the way, your situation may not be as bad as I just described. I don't know your time of birth, so you could have some Water in your hour sign.

Third, your year, month and day signs conflict with each other, especially Dragon-Dog. They are conflicting opposites. They pull you in different directions. The Dragon is a big optimist and the Dog a big pessimist. This can make you confused. And when it comes to relationships, it can confuse your partner, who will see you as unpredictable, hard to deal with. You really need to study the characteristics of those two signs so you can let your partner know that you have this two-sided personality and can better understand you.

If you would like to learn more about Chinese Astrology, I highly recommend Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. If you would like more information about yourself, you can order one of several reports at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

Thank you for your question.  

Astrology

Bill Hajdu