Hi Bill,

My son is born February 26, 2013 @ 10:03PM. He has a lot of water in his chart. What are his strengths & weaknesses? How can I best support him?

Hi Jennifer,

First I have to say his element mix is very unbalanced because he has a lot of Water in his chart. To be honest, it's to excess, which makes it a weakness as well as a great strength. It also means he is weak in two other elements, Earth and Metal.

Water, his great strength is associated with communications, interpersonal relations, and scholarship. School and his friends could be a great source of support in achieving his goals and overcoming his weaknesses.

The excess of Water, however, means he could flow, branch out, wander all over the place without finishing things he starts. This is especially true since he has no Metal in his chart, and that element is associated with determination and finishing things. What you can do is encourage him to set goals, keep track of milestones, and generally help keep him focused.

The lack of Earth is problematic for two reasons. First, it is the element able to control excess Water. He needs contact with the Earth, e.g., gardening, going barefoot, sitting on the ground meditating. Second, it is the element associated with common sense and practicality. It will be good if you can help him "keep his feet on the ground," pay attention to routine matters, and just think things out logically, as he will have a tendency to just follow his heart, which is ok if he brings along his head.

If you would like to learn more about Chinese Astrology, I highly recommend Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, If you would like more information about yourself, you can order one of several reports at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

Thank you for your question.

Bill Hajdu

Chinese Astrology. I`ve done Chinese astrology for over 25 years, pimary experience Ming Shu style. I am NOT a psychic. I can't answer questions about when a particular event will occur, when/if your life will change, or what your spouse is going to be/look like. I do comment on relationships, career, personality analysis and life cycle chi, i.e., energy level and influences at each of the five stages of life. I evaluate specific relationships or can look at your love life in general. I can tell you your best career choices and whether the one you've chosen is good for you. And, I can identify the strong and weak times in your life. I've done work for Yahoo, and

I've studied Chinese astrology for over 25 years now and done many thousands of charts. My specialty is Four Pillars method, particularly as applied to evaluating relationships. I've also done Nine Star Ki and readings using Mah Jong tiles. I have now completed my first, automated Zi Wei Dou Shu (Purple Star) product. It focuses on Luck. Next year I plan on creating one or two more Purple Star projects focusing on Fate.

World Future Society

M.A. International Relations, University of Southern California (USC)

Distinguished Graduate, USC