Astrology/Regarding child birth

Question
I am kavita gaurav pathak my dob-9 august 1988
Tob-11:05am and pob- haldwani uttarakhand. I am married on 27 nov 2015.My spouse name is gaurav pathak his dob-19 april 1982, tob-7:15am and pob- delhi.I want to when we will have our first child. Please answer as it is urgent.

Answer
Kavitaji

There are Bhakut and Gana Doshas in your match. Bhakut dosha causes delay in family expansion in some cases. Further lord of fifth house-Saturn is in retrograde position and Rahu is in fifth house of your horoscope. There is Santaan Yoga before April 2019. Consult a good gynaecologist. If possible you should try Blue Sapphire ring in right hand's middle finger. God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)  

Astrology

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)