Astrology/Regarding child birth

I am kavita gaurav pathak my dob-9 august 1988
Tob-11:05am and pob- haldwani uttarakhand. I am married on 27 nov 2015.My spouse name is gaurav pathak his dob-19 april 1982, tob-7:15am and pob- delhi.I want to when we will have our first child. Please answer as it is urgent.

There are Bhakut and Gana Doshas in your match. Bhakut dosha causes delay in family expansion in some cases. Further lord of fifth house-Saturn is in retrograde position and Rahu is in fifth house of your horoscope. There is Santaan Yoga before April 2019. Consult a good gynaecologist. If possible you should try Blue Sapphire ring in right hand's middle finger. God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)  

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)

I have 10 years of experience in professional astrology. You can ask your problems related with career, marriage, business, love affairs and any other type of question. Please ask only one question. For detailed analysis, contact on phone or email. While sending question, do not forget to include your: Date of Birth, Time of Birth and Place of Birth. ...............

I have 10 years experience in Vedic Astrology and I am a professional astrologer. I am a Certified Vedic Astrologer.

B.Sc, Diploma in Journalism, Jyotish Shiromani.