Astrology/Strengths and weaknesses

Dear Bill,

I was wondering what the strength and weaknesses are between a male born on October 8th, 1985, 3:37am and a female born on January 14th, 1989?

Hi Steve,

Your greatest strength is you both have strong signs, you Ox and she Dragon. You should both be able to take care of yourselves and together have plenty of power to handle challenges that come your way. With two such signs, however, there are likely to be clashes of wills. You'll both need to exhibit a compromising spirit to avoid a lot of arguments.

Your biggest weakness is you both have an unbalanced, element mix. You have a lot of Metal and no Fire, and she has a lot of Earth and no Water. In fact your combined charts significantly lack those two elements. Water is associated with communications and interpersonal relations, and Fire with quick action and charisma. You have lots of Earth in your charts which is for practicality and taking care of daily routines and all the little things needed to keep a relationship going, a big plus. You have a lot of Metal, giving both of you a lot of determination.

Overall this match has a 25% favorable rating due to the fact that Ox and Dragon people often have lots of clashes, stubbornly insisting on having things their way. It's something you'll both have to work on if you want this relationship to last and bring you the happiness you seek.

If you would like to learn more about relationships, I highly recommend Shelly Wu's Chinese Sexual Astrology and Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, If you would like a detailed analysis of this match, you can order one at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

Thank you for your question.

Bill Hajdu

Chinese Astrology. I`ve done Chinese astrology for over 25 years, pimary experience Ming Shu style. I am NOT a psychic. I can't answer questions about when a particular event will occur, when/if your life will change, or what your spouse is going to be/look like. I do comment on relationships, career, personality analysis and life cycle chi, i.e., energy level and influences at each of the five stages of life. I evaluate specific relationships or can look at your love life in general. I can tell you your best career choices and whether the one you've chosen is good for you. And, I can identify the strong and weak times in your life. I've done work for Yahoo, and

I've studied Chinese astrology for over 25 years now and done many thousands of charts. My specialty is Four Pillars method, particularly as applied to evaluating relationships. I've also done Nine Star Ki and readings using Mah Jong tiles. I have now completed my first, automated Zi Wei Dou Shu (Purple Star) product. It focuses on Luck. Next year I plan on creating one or two more Purple Star projects focusing on Fate.

World Future Society

M.A. International Relations, University of Southern California (USC)

Distinguished Graduate, USC