Astrology/compatibility

Question
Hi! My name is Tatjana. I am female, I was born on 1st of february 1980. I am going through some really rough times in a relationship with a man, Aleksandar, born on 9th of july 1985. We had good relationship full of love and understanding. He is very emotional and sometimes I felt suffocated by his emotions. We had a small fight 2 months ago and he backed up because he felt hurt and now he is so afraid he will be hurt again by me leaving him. He has some abandonment issues I didn't know before. But we talked a lot lately and I said to him I want to give us another chance especially now I know what his issues are. He asked me gently for some time to think about it all and he said he loves me still. I definitely want to make us work and I am willing to try. My question is are we compatible enough to make our relationship work?

Answer
Hi Tatjana,

I have looked at your charts and am sorry to say, from a Chinese Astrology perspective, your favorable rating is only 4%, which is very low. To be honest, it does not look like you are compatible enough to make your relationship work. You both can do a lot better.

The difficulties begin with your year signs. You were born during the year of the Sheep and he the year of the Ox. Unfortunately an Ox guy is the worst match for you. He is not likely to give you the emotional support you need. He also may be stubborn and inflexible.

If you would like to learn more about relationships, I highly recommend Shelly Wu's Chinese Sexual Astrology and Susan Levitt's Taoist Astrology. Also, please visit my web site, www.onlinechineseastrology.com. If you would like a detailed analysis of this match, you can order one at the site for a modest charge. And, if you like the web site, please "like" it on Facebook and tell your friends about it.

Thank you for your question.

Astrology

Bill Hajdu