Astrology/Job problems

Question
Dear Sir,
I seem to be having troubles with my job every 3 years. Why is it so?

I started working in my first company in 2004 and had to leave in mid 2007 as I got married. I joined my second company in Nov 2007 and had to leave it in December 2010 as I had my baby son.Again 3 years. I did not work until my son turned 3.Then I joined my 3rd company on 1st July 2013 and now that I will soon be completing 3 years, my maid who used to take care of my son has left. I have searched a lot of places but I am just not finding anyone reliable enough to leave my son with. Again after completing 3 years in this company, I am facing troubles, where most likely I will probably need to leave this job too.

I would like to understand is it mere coincidence or is there some problem in my horoscope that the moment I complete three years in any company, some or the other problem crops up and I am forced to resign.

My date of birth is 21st August 1981, time : 9:17 am (morning), place of birth: guwahati,assam

Answer
Nilakshiji,

It is mere coincidence. At present you are under mahadasha of Mangal and will not give much favourable results. Try following remedies:

01. Wear Pearl ring in right hands little finger.
02. Recite OM NAMH SHIVAYA daily 108 times.
03  Read Hanuman Chalisa daily.

God bless

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)

Astrology

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)