Astrology/Marriage related query

Question
Hello Anil sir,

I have some marriage related query.please help me.

details:
DOB- 16th may 1987(29 years)
place of birth- Baripada,Odisha,India
time of birth - 4.30 pm
Physical status - normal,5.11',68kg,fair

Belongs to middle class teacher family(Both parents are teacher),have done post graduation in technology currently working as software engineer in Pune,Maharashtra,India.

My marriage not getting fixed.In case of some, parents are taking too much time to decide or the girl is not interested for marriage.No rejection  is done from our side till now(In 1.5 year search).We are only looking for well educated and decent looking bride.

Can you help me on this matter.
what should I do?

Thanks,
Shaktikanta Patra

Answer
Shaktikantaji

Saturn is in second house and it is in retrograde position in your horoscope. Further, Jupiter is in sixth house and Sun is in eighth house. Lord of seventh house-Mars is weak(031635 degree). Lord of first house-Venus is also not strong. These factors are causing delay in marriage. Get performed Mangal. Brahaspati and Shani Shanti Havan. Wear Opel ring in right hand's ring finger. Your marriage may happen before November 2018, probably in 2017. God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)  

Astrology

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)