Astrology/Query regarding my brother

Hello Sir,
I have a query to ask regarding  my brother .
My brother detail are
Name : Raj
birth : 9 dec 1980 , time : 10.10pm , place : tumsar  (bhandara)

Question : he lost his job in july 2015 .when will he get job .
. My parents  are really worried about him. He was working in leading newschannel . He is trying hard since last year to get job . But nothing is working . we are really worried about him . please help and guide us.
Thank you .

Please find your borther's job prediction in the MsWord download file.

Thank You for your Guru Dakshina
Vedic Astrology website:
Phone: +91 821 393 3672
Predictions - I am accurate with my own astrological algorithm based on NadiAmsa.
Guru Dakshina helps good karma to be predicted and happen.

Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrologer from 2001. Free Vedic Astrology, vedic Astrology, Learn Astrology, pancha pakshi astrology Vedic Astrology Horoscope Predictions - I am accurate with my own astrological algorithm. Google+ Visit below forum to know more about . Vedic Astrology horoscope predictions given. Remedies for any Doshas in chart. Timing activities as per one's chart. Advice on Mantras, Gem stones and Yantras. Pancha Pakshi timing predictions. Nadiamsa ( 150th harmonic chart) predictions.

I am a Vedic Astrologer since 2001. Your destiny is well defined at the time of your birth and may be investigated with the accurate tools given by Vedic Astrology. This extraordinary science has been built upon a very sound, holy and ancient knowledge allowing the astrologer to enter and decode the chart scientifically. This is the first aim of Vedic Astrology.The second aim of Vedic Astrology is to offer an appropriate guidance to the native- at any given moment of his choice- to help him to understand the challenges of his life, and allow him to appropriately deal with the seemingly "hard times" circumstances in his own experience.Here comes the third aim of Vedic Astrology which may be considered as a very unique one, thanks to its remedial measures. By doing some rituals, wearing appropriate stones, following psychological astrology-based advice and correcting some points of one's lifestyle, the deepness of the grieves may be progressively reduced and the challenges successfully overcome.

Traditional knowledge of Vedic Astrology, and have acquired a predictive technique from Shodasamsa charts. Know temples for remedial measures for doshas

Users at