Astrology/Troubles with my job every three years

Dear Sir,
I seem to be having troubles with my job every 3 years. Why is it so?

I started working in my first company in 2004 and had to leave in mid 2007 as I got married. I joined my second company in Nov 2007 and had to leave it in December 2010 as I had my baby son.Again 3 years. I did not work until my son turned 3.Then I joined my 3rd company on 1st July 2013 and now that I will soon be completing 3 years, my maid who used to take care of my son has left. I have searched a lot of places but I am just not finding anyone reliable enough to leave my son with. Again after completing 3 years in this company, I am facing troubles, where most likely I will probably need to leave this job too.

I would like to understand is it mere coincidence or is there some problem in my horoscope that the moment I complete three years in any company, some or the other problem crops up and I am forced to resign.

My date of birth is 21st August 1981, time : 9:17 am (morning), place of birth: guwahati,assam

Please find your job prediction in the MsWord download file.

Thank You for your Guru Dakshina
Vedic Astrology website:
Phone: +91 821 393 3672
Predictions - I am accurate with my own astrological algorithm based on NadiAmsa.
Guru Dakshina helps good karma to be predicted and happen.

Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrologer from 2001. Free Vedic Astrology, vedic Astrology, Learn Astrology, pancha pakshi astrology Vedic Astrology Horoscope Predictions - I am accurate with my own astrological algorithm. Google+ Visit below forum to know more about . Vedic Astrology horoscope predictions given. Remedies for any Doshas in chart. Timing activities as per one's chart. Advice on Mantras, Gem stones and Yantras. Pancha Pakshi timing predictions. Nadiamsa ( 150th harmonic chart) predictions.

I am a Vedic Astrologer since 2001. Your destiny is well defined at the time of your birth and may be investigated with the accurate tools given by Vedic Astrology. This extraordinary science has been built upon a very sound, holy and ancient knowledge allowing the astrologer to enter and decode the chart scientifically. This is the first aim of Vedic Astrology.The second aim of Vedic Astrology is to offer an appropriate guidance to the native- at any given moment of his choice- to help him to understand the challenges of his life, and allow him to appropriately deal with the seemingly "hard times" circumstances in his own experience.Here comes the third aim of Vedic Astrology which may be considered as a very unique one, thanks to its remedial measures. By doing some rituals, wearing appropriate stones, following psychological astrology-based advice and correcting some points of one's lifestyle, the deepness of the grieves may be progressively reduced and the challenges successfully overcome.

Traditional knowledge of Vedic Astrology, and have acquired a predictive technique from Shodasamsa charts. Know temples for remedial measures for doshas

Users at