Astrology/2nd Child

QUESTION: Respected Guruji,
Sadar Pranam,

I would like to know if there is any yoga or scope of a 2nd baby in my/husband's horoscope. We are already blessed with a 2year old son.

My birth details:
DOB: 29/11/1984
TOB: 1.19 pm
POB: Pune Maharashtra

Husband's birth details
DOB: 9/10/1984
TOB: 10.09 pm
POB: Mumbai, Maharashtra

Thanking you in anticipation

ANSWER: Gunjan jee.. yes it is there in both of your charts after  December 2016. I wish you good Luck....

QUESTION: Namaskar Guruji,
Sadar Charan Sparsh,

Are you sure about 2nd child Guruji because I am not sure whether this marriage is going to work. I have not gained any happiness from last 4 years of marriage and now there is no love left between the 2 of us neither emotional or physical nor I have gained any financial benefits from this marriage not even a hoise of our own. I was thinking of calling of this marriage. Plz.suggest me what should I do. I see no future with this man. There are fights on almost everything and that too on daily basis.
I am really fed up.
Plz guide me Guruji what should I do.I don't even have a job so I am financially dependent.
Thanx and regards,

Gunjan.... Rahu and Ketu are the planets that are creating disputes in your family. From Nov 2016 the period will change. You will get happiness as per your chart. The severety is more in his chart. But he has been changing., for the past few weeks ie., july 2016. So, you  will join together and be united.
It will not intensify as you fear. But the arguments should be reduced.
2) Please try from your side. slowly drag him to your side as a good wife. Atract him and start talking to him with a close and  smily face. Slowly he will fall in your court.
3)Please  do the  following...if you have no objection.. Display Hanumanjee photo and Ardhanareeswara photo in your home.....Worship Ardhanareeswara daily and listen to Hanuman chalisa  if possible.
Dont allow any thoughts negatively. Be positive.  In the coming months you will own a house. Dream jointly. Plan jointly. Be furhter mis-understandings.....Okay...

Subbarao MV

O'm..Gam: Ganapathaye namah: Sri Gurubhyom Namaha...Under my Master's and Guru's blessings, I can answer questions relating to Astrology ,with my 40 yrs of experience. May be that Compatability of horoscopes for Marriages, remedial measures in delayed marriages, progress in the studies and higher-level of education , getting jobs, promotional chances, financial stability, health problems,disputes in the family and outside, monetary-problems,tensions, worries etc. I will advise some remedial measures also for propitiating the planets i.e.,Santhi, Homa, japa, Navadhanya-daana , Ratna-dharana etc.,calculating the strength of the planets, and the running mahardasas in their Zodiacal birth signs. Even then, frankly speaking, WE SHOULD experience some Negative results, what ever Parihaara you will do. I feel that my MASTERS will speak through me. This is all my MASTER'S Voice, what I feel in my predictions. If my predictions are correct the CREDIT goes to my Masters and Gurus only. Regarding Vasthu also, I will suggest some techniques, to benefit for the entire family members. My contact Numbers....+91 9849519456., and +91 8465846856

I have been following this subject for more than 40 years and I have attended more than 5000 queries till now, through this channel. In the areas of Astrlology and Vasthu, I have done some services to the public,voluntarily.If anyone offers Guru dakshina, I will spend the same for..Dharmic sevas,like oldage-homes, orphanages, etc.and MUKAMBA seva..MU..muga(Dumb),KA..kandlu, kaallu leni (in Telugu) blind and lame and BA.. badhira ( Deaf), as a squireel's help. I want to help the physically handicapped... Astrology (jyothishyam) is an infinite and in-depth subject. I will learn everyday, from every one. It's study is an on-going and all-round learning from the live experiences. Even today,I frankly agree that I am a student in this subject.No one can claim that he is a Master, except he is a Tapaswi or Maharshi. The Depth of this subject is beyond a human's recognition, to speak frankly and OPENLY.

Professionally speaking, I am a Retired Manager, in State Bank of India .With a service-motto, I do these voluntary-astrological services, and give Vasthu ( house-related) suggessions.To help others is my Hobby, Motto and my Ambition. Through Internet and Mobile calls I do these services. At present through this channel, everyday, I attend 2 or 3 mails. I may increase it in future.

So-far,I have not published anything. I may publish in future, if my Masters, Gurus and Elders bless me.And also if you all, readers and writers support me.

Basically ,I am a post graduate in Economics i.e.,M.A(Economics). Ancestorly, I learnt this subject from the Basics from my father's brother Sri.Jagannadheswara sarma (Late), and from my father Sri.Ahobaleswara sarma (late). And,in the begining, I have read some pages of Astrological texts, like Brihat Parasara, Varaha samhita, Kalamritham etc. I used to be a subscriber for B V RAMANS Astrological magazines, for some time.I have learnt this subject partly,from my elders, in my child hood, and still practising and knowing the subject everyday.I am very much fond-of this subject. I do believe in its reality. This is an ancient subject.I repeat that this is 70% or 80% true, depending upon the Place, time and accuracy of birth. UPAASANA is adequately and mostly essential for some predictions.

I do the same as a voluntary service. Public satisfaction and encouragement is also like an AWARD and Honour. I got very good appreciation from the customers., and still I have been receiving appreciating messages, through Phone calls and e' mail messages.So, I have answered 5000-above questions in this channel.

through e'mails,telephones,and what's apps,I attend to the customer-calls.Generally people meet me personally, at my leisure times. Although,this is a voluntary service, those who can offer Guru Dakshina, can please remit their Dakshina to my Axis Bank a/c-favouring M V Subba Rao, at Axis Bank, Ongole,IFSC code:UTIB0000275, Account No.275010100039118. Or they may remit in State Bank of India a/c of MV Subba Rao SB A/C No. 10957459257..IFSC Code being SBIN0000890. Sending Guru Dakshina is voluntary only. The amount will be partly used for Dharmic Sevas,i.e., helping the orphans,poor,disabled,(lame,blind,deaf and dumb) for Dharma prachaar like Go-samrakshana etc... For Mobile +91 9849519456, landline 08592-235570 and e mail: