QUESTION: Hello Sir Subba Rao,

I am Pushpa Sri...

---My details---
Name - Pushpa sri
birthday - 1991 November 06  (1991/11/06)
birth time - 2.08 PM
birth town - Chilaw
country - Sri Lanka
sex - male
Lagna - Kumbha
Nakshatra - Swati

(Above details are 100% correct)

** What I want to know from you is..

Can I wear DIAMOND Gem ?
If I can wear, what it will bring to me ?
If I cannot..what is the reason ?
Can I wear RUBY (Padmaraga) Gem ?
If I cannot..what is the reason ?

Please tell me.
these gems I so much like to wear to get so beautiful girlfriend/wife and to have stable life.

ANSWER: Pushpasri.. you can wear a good and lab-tested Diamond gem to middle fingure..on any friday... Sravana Masam is coming ..on any Friday u can wear it.

When you are full, I asked from another astrologer
He is also from India same as you.
He told me below things.

*Your Venus (karaka or significator of Dara / wife) is in the 8th house of
death, life hereafter and the surroundings at the time of death. Venus is
also in Virgo by 90%. *

*Looking at this Venus (it's gem is diamond) we will NOT recommend you to
wear this gem. *

*If you wear Diamond, the following effects may be your lot in
life: Quarrels with wife or spouse and separation from her, mortgage of all
property, trouble in generative organ often leading to surgical operation,
symptoms of arthritis, troubles relating to nervous breakdown, mental
unrest, separation from relatives and friends and much grief and sorrow.*

*In the Chandra lagna, Venus is in the 12th house from the Moon, this gives
rise to disappointment in love life that one seeks alliance with
prostitutes than one's own wife. *

*Another observation is that the lord of the 7th house (marriage) is in the
9th house (of legal affairs) in this case is the planet Sun, conjoined with
Mars and Moon the latter creates Mangal Dosha (in Chandra lagna). This is
not a good yoga for marriage or negotiations for marriage. BTW Sun is
debilitated and is malefic in Libra. *

*Bottom Line: diamond is not a good gem for you to wear. *

This is what he told me...
You tell I can wear but I am super afraid to wear it.
look what he said.

I am NOT telling you are wrong.
I am just afraid what he told me with LOTs of explanation.

please test again that I can wear Ruby and Diamond...

Pushpa.. Venus is yoga karaka for you and that too saturn dasa is running. Both venus and Saturns are mutually friends. Actullay Mars is very low in strength. So red coral is also suggestable. Diamond and red-coral are both suggestable. But one point. Now a days the Gems are not giving good results. They have some faults and also beyond our reach to purchase. So worship Hanuman jee and Subrahmanya jee and worship more on saturdays and Tuesdays.
If you say some other"s comments ...I can not respond. Because every one will have his own line of, I have my own line of thinking...
So, Worship well ...
If the gem is not suitable, you can skip it also  2) By wearing the Gems only  you will not get bad results, unless it is there in the chart. Any how the decision is yours...

Subbarao MV

O'm..Gam: Ganapathaye namah: Sri Gurubhyom Namaha...Under my Master's and Guru's blessings, I can answer questions relating to Astrology ,with my 40 yrs of experience. May be that Compatability of horoscopes for Marriages, remedial measures in delayed marriages, progress in the studies and higher-level of education , getting jobs, promotional chances, financial stability, health problems,disputes in the family and outside, monetary-problems,tensions, worries etc. I will advise some remedial measures also for propitiating the planets i.e.,Santhi, Homa, japa, Navadhanya-daana , Ratna-dharana etc.,calculating the strength of the planets, and the running mahardasas in their Zodiacal birth signs. Even then, frankly speaking, WE SHOULD experience some Negative results, what ever Parihaara you will do. I feel that my MASTERS will speak through me. This is all my MASTER'S Voice, what I feel in my predictions. If my predictions are correct the CREDIT goes to my Masters and Gurus only. Regarding Vasthu also, I will suggest some techniques, to benefit for the entire family members. My contact Numbers....+91 9849519456., and +91 8465846856

I have been following this subject for more than 40 years and I have attended more than 5000 queries till now, through this channel. In the areas of Astrlology and Vasthu, I have done some services to the public,voluntarily.If anyone offers Guru dakshina, I will spend the same for..Dharmic sevas,like oldage-homes, orphanages, etc.and MUKAMBA seva..MU..muga(Dumb),KA..kandlu, kaallu leni (in Telugu) blind and lame and BA.. badhira ( Deaf), as a squireel's help. I want to help the physically handicapped... Astrology (jyothishyam) is an infinite and in-depth subject. I will learn everyday, from every one. It's study is an on-going and all-round learning from the live experiences. Even today,I frankly agree that I am a student in this subject.No one can claim that he is a Master, except he is a Tapaswi or Maharshi. The Depth of this subject is beyond a human's recognition, to speak frankly and OPENLY.

Professionally speaking, I am a Retired Manager, in State Bank of India .With a service-motto, I do these voluntary-astrological services, and give Vasthu ( house-related) suggessions.To help others is my Hobby, Motto and my Ambition. Through Internet and Mobile calls I do these services. At present through this channel, everyday, I attend 2 or 3 mails. I may increase it in future.

So-far,I have not published anything. I may publish in future, if my Masters, Gurus and Elders bless me.And also if you all, readers and writers support me.

Basically ,I am a post graduate in Economics i.e.,M.A(Economics). Ancestorly, I learnt this subject from the Basics from my father's brother Sri.Jagannadheswara sarma (Late), and from my father Sri.Ahobaleswara sarma (late). And,in the begining, I have read some pages of Astrological texts, like Brihat Parasara, Varaha samhita, Kalamritham etc. I used to be a subscriber for B V RAMANS Astrological magazines, for some time.I have learnt this subject partly,from my elders, in my child hood, and still practising and knowing the subject everyday.I am very much fond-of this subject. I do believe in its reality. This is an ancient subject.I repeat that this is 70% or 80% true, depending upon the Place, time and accuracy of birth. UPAASANA is adequately and mostly essential for some predictions.

I do the same as a voluntary service. Public satisfaction and encouragement is also like an AWARD and Honour. I got very good appreciation from the customers., and still I have been receiving appreciating messages, through Phone calls and e' mail messages.So, I have answered 5000-above questions in this channel.

through e'mails,telephones,and what's apps,I attend to the customer-calls.Generally people meet me personally, at my leisure times. Although,this is a voluntary service, those who can offer Guru Dakshina, can please remit their Dakshina to my Axis Bank a/c-favouring M V Subba Rao, at Axis Bank, Ongole,IFSC code:UTIB0000275, Account No.275010100039118. Or they may remit in State Bank of India a/c of MV Subba Rao SB A/C No. 10957459257..IFSC Code being SBIN0000890. Sending Guru Dakshina is voluntary only. The amount will be partly used for Dharmic Sevas,i.e., helping the orphans,poor,disabled,(lame,blind,deaf and dumb) for Dharma prachaar like Go-samrakshana etc... For Mobile +91 9849519456, landline 08592-235570 and e mail: