Astrology/Business

Question
Namaste
My question is that I started new business on 9 June 2016.i opened furniture showroom by till today there is 9 sale.is there any chances of its success or can earn money from this business?if yes dn when my good time will start or should I try in some other field? If some pooja needed dn tell me pls.
My birth details r as follows
DOB is 30 October 1989
Time is 00.5i.e.29 night 12.05 min means mid night and from 12.00 next day will start so I write dob 30 October
Place is Bikaner Rajasthan

Thanks& regards

Answer
Ravi.. from Nov 2013 ...Saturn period is running. So slow  progress or nil progress is indicating. From Dec 2016 it will progress. You will find the difference. No pooja is required. Everyday please worship Lord Hanuman jee and visit Hanuman temple if possible. Display one Kushmandam or Lemons in front of job. Display Hanuman chalisa in low tone in the shop....with a calander of Hanuman jee....

Astrology

Subbarao MV