Astrology/career/ depression

My name is Sana Anjum, DOB: 18 Apr 1990, Time: 11:05 PM, Place: Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh.

I have been in depressed for the longest time I can imagine. Looks like now I have lost the ability to think. Earlier words would just flow in my mind for about 6 to 7 years now, I feel I can't seem to feel anything other than anxiety, sadness and self-loathing.

I have a lot of issues with my career. I know I have a Kal sarp dosha but I went and performed a yagna in tribakeshwar. I was able to see imeediate results, I found a job but just after 6 months I am again struggling for opportunities. I can't seem to pursue my interest.

Kindly suggest what can I do.

Regards and Thanks,

ANSWER: Give the correct TOB, as I find a cusp for lagna

11:05 PM is what I know I do not know seconds of birth.

ANSWER: TOB could be earlier, like 10.45 PM. Check and correct with original birth certificate. Also will local astrologer to correct your horoscope.

QUESTION: So I confirmed it with a friend's father. Its more like 11:23 PM, rather than 10:45.

Get the horoscope corrected and also the prediction from a local astrologer, because the predictions need to be verified with actual events in your life. This is a elaborate exercise and takes time.

This cannot be done online.

Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrologer from 2001. Free Vedic Astrology, vedic Astrology, Learn Astrology, pancha pakshi astrology Vedic Astrology Horoscope Predictions - I am accurate with my own astrological algorithm. Google+ Visit below forum to know more about . Vedic Astrology horoscope predictions given. Remedies for any Doshas in chart. Timing activities as per one's chart. Advice on Mantras, Gem stones and Yantras. Pancha Pakshi timing predictions. Nadiamsa ( 150th harmonic chart) predictions.

I am a Vedic Astrologer since 2001. Your destiny is well defined at the time of your birth and may be investigated with the accurate tools given by Vedic Astrology. This extraordinary science has been built upon a very sound, holy and ancient knowledge allowing the astrologer to enter and decode the chart scientifically. This is the first aim of Vedic Astrology.The second aim of Vedic Astrology is to offer an appropriate guidance to the native- at any given moment of his choice- to help him to understand the challenges of his life, and allow him to appropriately deal with the seemingly "hard times" circumstances in his own experience.Here comes the third aim of Vedic Astrology which may be considered as a very unique one, thanks to its remedial measures. By doing some rituals, wearing appropriate stones, following psychological astrology-based advice and correcting some points of one's lifestyle, the deepness of the grieves may be progressively reduced and the challenges successfully overcome.

Traditional knowledge of Vedic Astrology, and have acquired a predictive technique from Shodasamsa charts. Know temples for remedial measures for doshas

Users at