Astrology/Finance

Question
Namaste,
My question is that my husband started furniture business since long but there is no profit as he is still struggling n due to this and so many liabilities our financial situation is not good so I want to ask that is there any possibilities of its success in future if yes then when this and my financial situation will be better.
My dog is 16 June 1985
Time is 3.00am
Place is Bikaner Rajasthan

My husband's details
Dob is 4 December 1981
Place is Jodhpur Rajasthan
Time is 11 am

Thanks®ards

Answer
Sumanji

Your husband should wear Diamond or Opal ring in right hand's ring finger. Since he is under Mahadasha of   Saturn he should also wear energized Shani Yantra locket. Hope these remedies will give results. God bless.

Anil(Jyotish Shiromani)

Astrology

Anil (Jyotish Shiromani)