Astrology/Would like areading

Question
Hi Bill,
I was hoping you would be able to do a reading for me.  Birthdate is 1961, October, 26, 11:56 p.m.  Thanks so much in advance.

Answer
Hi Lisa,

You were born during the year of the Metal Ox, month of the Earth Dog, day of the Wood Sheep and hour of the Fire Rat.

By the way, since you were born after 11pm, your birth date for Chinese astrology purposes is Oct 27. You see Chinese "hours" are two hours long, and the first "hour" of the day is from our 11pm to our 1am.

A reading is about 20 pages long. You can purchase one at a reasonable price at www.firepig.com. What i can do here is tell you three important things i see in your chart.

First, mid-life, approximately age 35-50, is your strongest chi (energy/life force) time. This means it is now easier for you to take advantage of opportunities and to deal with problems than at any other time in your life. It's your Fate-Earth time. This means something important happens, something that will set the direction of your life for a long time to come. The Fate-Earth association indicates it has to do with acquiring land.

Second, you were born during the year of the Ox. The Ox lady is the lady most likely to choose the wrong guy. You should always get an outside opinion from someone you trust and who is wise before committing yourself to a relationship.

Third, your strongest element is Earth and weakest Fire. This combination is typical of the plane-Jane type, the opposite of the bubbly cheerleader. You are probably a practical person, but someone who is short on charisma. It is thus a challenge for you to bring out the Fire you do have and to tone down your Earth. On the other hand, strong Earth gives you the potential to be very spiritual. This is an area you do want to develop.

If you would like to learn more about your signs, i highly recommend Theodora Lau's The Handbook of Chinese Horoscopes. Also, please visit my web site, www.firepig.com. While there sign up for the free (trial) subscription service. You will then be able to use our relationship calculator to check out all your relationships.

Thank u for your question.  

Astrology

Bill Hajdu