Astronomy/is black hole new dimesion?

Question
so iv come to a couple conclusion that inside the black hole is another universe,and our universe are inside one to,it might sound strange but i could be....all the black holes found so far in our universe—from the microscopic to the supermassive—may be doorways into alternate realities..According to a mind-bending new theory, a black hole is actually a tunnel between universes—a type of wormhole. The matter the black hole attracts doesn't collapse into a single point, as has been predicted, but rather gushes out a "white hole" at the other end of the black one,The notion of black holes as wormholes could explain certain mysteries in modern cosmology,for example like the big bang say the universe start in singularity but how such a singularity might have formed in the first place..so there possiblity that its a gate to new universe right?(im no scientist or a prof so please provide me with Non-scientific language and correct me if im wrong)

Answer
When black hole theory was very young the mathematical theories involved required simplifying assumptions, in order to make the calculations possible. Those assumptions made the black holes perfectly symmetrical in certain ways. One way was that they had not only an "entrance" (the black hole that we perceive in our Universe) but also an "exit" (the white hole you mention). However, the simplifying assumptions that were used in these theories do not apply to real black holes, which are "messy", and as a result, real black holes do not have an exit. Anything falling in goes in, hits the center, and stays there. There are no "white holes".

The above is all that can be said about real black holes and white holes. The former exist, but are one-way streets. The latter do not.

However, that doesn't mean that you won't read about black holes being possible highways to white holes and other Universes. The idea is too attractive, especially for fiction, to be abandoned just because it is wrong. So you are bound to hear about it, and be given the impression that it is plausible to advance whatever story is being told (whether fiction or fictional "non-fiction"). So it is not at all unreasonable for you to think that white holes could exist, and that they are gateways to other Universes somehow hidden inside our Universe. It just happens to be wrong.

I might note that there is a sense in which old Universes can create new ones, and it is almost a certainty that our Universe was made in that way, and has and will create others. However, when that happens there is no sign in the old Universe that anything has happened at all, let alone the creation of a new Universe, as the new Universe is created out of a single point in space-time in the old Universe, and in that same instant a completely new space-time is created that is completely separate from the old Universe. In the old Universe you wouldn't see anything happening before, during, or after the moment involved. In the new Universe there wouldn't be any before. The moment of the creation is the Big Bang of the new Universe, and everything that happens after that in the new Universe takes place in a completely new space-time that has (as stated above) no connection at all to the old Universe. A rather mind-boggling idea, and one that takes some work to explain and to grasp, so I'd recommend your referring to my webpage on the subject, "In the Beginning", at http://cseligman.com/text/prologue.htm

When you've read the webpage about the topic of the last paragraph, you can see that in a sense, the point in space-time in the old Universe could be thought of as a sort of infinitely small, infinitely temporary black hole, and the Big Bang of the new Universe could be thought of as a sort of white hole. But it is not like the black/white hole that your question involves, in that things do not go into the black hole in one Universe, and come out of the white hole in the other Universe. Anything that goes into a black hole ends up in the center, and that is the end of the matter. The creation of new Universes does not involve a black hole / white hole pairing, save in the sense that the one moment of empty space-time in the old Universe, as it passes into the past, creates the one moment of infinitely full space-time in the new Universe, as it begins its existence. However, even though there is no real connection between the concept of a real black hole / white hole pairing and the point-mass in one Universe creating a new Universe, the two are often confused, so that in the press you often read about new Universes as though they were somehow connected to or at least "close" to old ones. But since each new Universe creates a completely new space-time, it is infinitely far from any other Universe, since no new space-times would have anything to do with any other.

The above is more complicated and confusing than my answer to your first question, which is why I recommend reading the linked webpage, then re-reading this answer. I'd try to explain things more clearly in this answer alone, but experience tells me that giving too detailed an answer on the first 'go' just tends to make things more confusing. So I prefer to give a reasonably detailed but relatively "simple" answer, then explain any points that need more explanation the second time round, instead of trying to cover too much and mucking things up from the start.

Astronomy

Courtney Seligman