Astronomy/nicks reply to question

What if there is no rush for you to answer the two questions, these questions are really important to me, yes they are long, but without being specific its not going to make any sense to you.
I am thankful for your time, and help with these questions.

Hello Again, Nick,

Having just watched the Youtube video, I come away with the conclusion the whole thing is poppycock and scifi fantasy. There is NO way anyone would remotely survive any 'near approach' to a black hole, irrespective of the colored 'zone' or using a space shuttle or any other craft. It's totally the stuff of fantasy and runaway speculation.

Alas, I simply do not invest intellectual capital in the imaginary or pseudo-scientific bafflegab in the guise of credible science. Whether this, or traveling to 'multiverses' or visiting parallel universe via wormholes or whatever.

I still suggest you might find it useful to ask another expert, who might treat the topic more seriously than I regard it, and would be prepared to invest the time to respond your questions.

But to me, it makes no sense at all, and the whole notion of a 'journey' in the vicinity of a black hole is pretentious, fictitious rubbish. (Though yes, the graphics are enticing and almost credible)

Sorry I can't be of more assistance!  

Philip Stahl

I have more than forty years of experience in Astronomy, specifically solar and space physics. My specialties include the physics of solar flares, sunspots, including their effects on Earth and statistics pertaining to sunspot morphology and flare geo-effectiveness.

Astronomy: Worked at university observatory in college, doing astrographic measurements. Developed first ever astronomy curriculum for secondary schools in Caribbean. Gave workshops in astrophysics and astronomical measurements at Harry Bayley Observatory, Barbados. M.Phil. degree in Physics/Solar Physics and more than twenty years as researcher with discovery of SID flares. Developed of first ever consistent magnetic arcade model for solar flares incorporating energy dissipation and accumulation. Develop first ever loop solar flare model using double layers and incorporating cavity resonators.

American Astronomical Society (Solar Physics and Dynamical Astronomy divisions), American Mathematical Society, American Geophysical Union.

Solar Physics (journal), The Journal of the Royal Astronomical Society of Canada, The Proceedings of the Meudon Solar Flare Workshop (1986), The Proceedings of the Caribbean Physics Conference (1985). Books: 'Selected Analyses in Solar Flare Plasma Dynamics', 'Physics Notes for Advanced Level'. 'Astronomy and Astrophysics: Notes, Problems and Solutions'.

B.A. Astronomy, M. Phil. Physics

American Astronomical Society Studentship Award (1984), Barbados Government Award for Solar Research (1980), Barbados Astronomical Society Award for Service as Journal Editor (1977-91)

Caribbean Examinations Council, Barbados Astronomical Society, Trinidad & Tobago Astronomical Society.