Astronomy/Flyspeck: small light rocketship designed by Sagan?

Question
A long time ago, Carl Sagan and other physicists had the idea of taking a
very light ?space ship? (like 1kg or so) equipped solely w/ equipment and
accelerating it to near light speed. I thought this project was called
?flyspeck?, but wikipedia has nothing on it. What was the name of this
project and where can I find more information about it?

Answer
Hello,

I have never heard of any project or craft by the title 'Flyspeck'. I believe what you may be thinking of is Sagan's conception of a solar -powered light sail, (But please note there is no chance of getting to light speed!)

You can find out more here:

http://inhabitat.com/carl-sagans-solar-powered-lightsail-spaceship-to-finally-la  

Astronomy

Philip Stahl