Astrophysics/Another question :)

Question
what is the difference between a neutron and a tachyon because a tachyon is just a article thats fast is a neutron the same way .are they in any shape or form the same.

Answer
A question about neutrons I will answer.  A neutron is a massive neutral particle that makes up a little over 50% of all atomic nuclei and travels below the speed of light.  It is well-studied and has nothing to do with tachyons.  Scroll down to neutrons here for a definitive description.

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/particles/proton.html

Astrophysics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson