Astrophysics/The electron being the mechanism of time in matter.

Question
I have a theory on something Iím hoping you can help me with. I have done extensive research on the net but as of yet have not found anything that can support or disprove it.

I believe the electron is the mechanism for time in matter.
As the electron rotates or moves as a wave, it causes a quantum tick of time. The electrons in matter are like small gears all moving along keeping time moving at a relative constant rate. As matter moves through space, possibly the Higgs field, or encounters a gravitational pull, I believe the electron encounters a slight disturbance or fluctuation to its orbit or wave pattern (High speed disturbance has been observed by some physicists). Itís this fluctuation I believe that causes it tick of time to slow. The faster its velocity or a gravitation pull against it, the greater its internal clock slows.   

I believe the increase or decrease to matterís internal clock, the rate at which time slows or speeds up, is on a one-to-one basis with the speed of light. As your velocity and gravitational pull increases or decreases, your time increases or decreases proportionally.

Now I donít believe the electron is time. If all electrons were to cause time to stop in all matter and the universe was to come to a stop, I still believe photons traveling through space would still move from point A to point B. So the electron is only the mechanism for the progression of time in matter.

Iím weak in math, the only formula I can put together to show this is:
     TD = G + ((M-G) * L)

TD = Time Distortion. G = Greater influence of the two (Velocity or Gravity). L = Lesser influence of the two. M = Maximum possible distortion.

Whichever is greater against matter at a given time, velocity or gravity, is considered the greater influence and the other is consider the lesser.

If velocity is .9 (90) percent the speed of light (In this case the greater influence,).
Velocity:
|VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV|--------| M = Speed of light
0          90        100

Gravity is the lesser factor and is .5 (50) percent (in this case)
Gravity:
|GGGGGGGGGGGGGGG|------------------------------| M = Unknown maximum amount.
0          50          100

TD = G + ((M-G) * L)

G = .9, L = .5, M = 1.
  TD = .9 + ((1 - .9) * .5)
  TD = .9 + ((.1) * .5)
  TD = .9 + .5
  TD = .95 reduction in the internal clock of said matter. Relative time as slowed to 95 percent.

The lesser of the two influences will have a smaller effect on matter than the greater one, and lesser than if it was the primary one itself.

The affect of the two combined on the electron, and thereby the internal clock of said matter.

0          90  95  100
|VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV|GG--| would be .95 decrease in the internal clock of said matter

Regardless of you current relative internal clock speed, light always moves away at the speed of light because even though you might be traveling .99 the speed of light, the effect on the electron, and thereby the internal clock of said matter, is slowed .99, and you perceive light moving away at the same ratio as if you werenít moving at all.

I have read on Erwin SchrŲdinger and Zitterbewegung of a free relativistic particle causing what appears to be a fluctuation at the speed of light, and others physicists that have mentioned fluctuations in electrons, but still havenít read or heard of anything talking about the possible internal clock of matter or electrons being the cause of it.

So Iím hoping you can help me.

Thank you,

Steve

Answer
This part of your question statement is correct, but not nearly for the reasons the rest of your questions indicate:  "I believe the increase or decrease to matterís internal clock, the rate at which time slows or speeds up, is on a one-to-one basis with the speed of light. As your velocity and gravitational pull increases or decreases, your time increases or decreases proportionally."

The rest of it is supposition linked to neither experimental evidence nor rigorous theoretical work.  I'm sorry, but you misunderstand the nature of time.  Some of it is outright wrong, mostly the parts where you try and link it with math.  There's no "mechanism" of time in matter, time is a dimension in which matter exists.  This is the basis of the very well-demonstrated relativity.  You should start with more reading there (I highly recommend Einstein's original book "Relativity," which is really cheap and readable), as a very beginning point.  I'm also not sure I understand your need to find a mechanism for time...although that is a very interesting subtopic of physics, we should probably both leave that to those highly trained in theoretical physics (unless I can come up with an experiment to prove or disprove their work).  That's a subject for real speculation in physics, but you have to do years of very serious study in what we already know of physics before it would make any sense at all.

Good luck in your studies.
Steve

----------quick note---------------
It was late at night when I got this, and I wanted to give it due consideration despite the length of the question...but my above answer this afternoon was written after a night's sleep, a fresh read, and due consideration.  In short, I'm not brushing you off as a crackpot...you just need more formalism like I would need before my younger brother would let me handle heavy pieces of glass for glassblowing in his workshop.

Astrophysics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson