Hai sir I have assumtion that the path of earth changes during lunar ecllipse.Because when the moon comes between the earth and the sun.The gravity of sun directly falls on moon first during lunar ecllipse,so the moon's gravity increases and it attracts the earth,so a slight variation is seen in the path of the earth.Is it true or not?

No, this is in no way the case.  Gravity superimposes.  Unless you're trying to get to the absolutely ridiculously infinitesimal level of lensing (which, by the Moon, is basically nothing) of gravitons themselves, the phenomenon you speak of simply doesn't happen.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

Fusion, solar flares, cosmic rays, radiation in space, and stellar physics questions. Generally, nuclear-related astrophysics, but I can usually point you in the right direction if it's not nuclear-related or if it's nuclear but not astrophysics.

Just moved from being a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin into government work. Doctoral dissertation was on a reaction in CNO-cycle fusion, worked in gamma-ray astronomy in the space science division of the naval research laboratory in the high-energy space environment branch.

Government work as a physical scientist with a nuclear focus.

Ph.D. in physics, research was on nuclear fusion reactions important in stellar fusion, further work on space telescope technology.