Astrophysics/Temperature of the cosmic radiation (2)

Question
Good day,
thank you for your reply on my question..........
You also write :
You keep changing the name under which you ask questions.  For consistency and understanding, please don't do that.

To be honest i don't know what you are talking .........
If i have well understood  think that you are receiving questions by the same person but using different name . Right ?
I only know (regarding me) that i have sent just one question to you.........
The point is that we use the same computer (the computer is located in the library of my city), and a lot of persons have the access to it.
Without annoy Mr. Sherlock Holmes sometimes  the solutions are easier than many mental ruminations .
Thank you for every things
Antonella

Answer
Well, the same exact question was sent to me twice.  Now the follow-up comes from a third name.  I'm not sure why, I'm just answering the physics questions and trying to keep the questioners straight so that I can give a complete and consistent answer.

thanks for the explanation,
Dr. Steve

Astrophysics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson