Astrophysics/connection between blackholes and suns

Hello thank you for taking the time to answer my question and possibly provide me with a better understanding of how existance works.  

Is it possible that a blackhole and a sun act in tandem as a from of combustion engine. Where the black hole is the intake and compression side of the engine where infi ite ammounts of matter are compressed down to their purest form of electromagnetics and a sun being the combustion and output side of the engine.
If this is possible it would be extremely easy to test the idea by simply firing highly concentrated beams of  electromagnetic or radio into a blackhole in lets say a form of  morse code and simple listen to a sun for the input bursts of energy to come out akin to revving the engine of your car.

You come up with an interesting proposition, but alas, it's a non-starter. For one thing there is no analog between the system you suggest and the real world nature of stars and black holes. For one thing, we have no feasible way of controlling a black hole to do any kind of useful work. It basically 'sucks' up energy while preventing any escape. (With the exception of quantum scale black holes which emit Hawking radiation - but that is no use to you either).

True, most black holes occur in binary star systems with one member a hot, blue giant, but there is no way to make this combination  work as any kind of "engine".

Also, any "inputs" you fired into a black hole - of whatever form-  would have no chance of "coming out" again any more than the gaseous filaments of companion stars sucked into them.

Philip A. Stahl

I specialize in stellar and solar astrophysics. Can answer questions pertaining to these areas, including: stellar structure and evolution, HR diagrams, binary systems, collapsars (black holes, neutron stars) stellar atmospheres and the spectroscopic analysis of stars as well as the magnetohydrodynamics of sunspots and solar flares. Sorry No homework problems done or research projects! I will provide hints on solutions. No nonsense questions accepted, i.e. pertaining to astrology, or 'UFOs' or overly speculative questions: 'traveling through or near black holes, worm holes, time travel etc. Absolutely NO questions based on the twaddle at this Canadian site: purporting to show a "new physics". Do not waste my time or yours by wasting bandwidith with reference to such bunkum.

Have constructed computerized stellar models; MHD research. Gave workshops in astrophysics (stellar spectroscopy, analysis) at Harry Bayley Observatory, Barbados. More than twenty years spent in solar physics research, including discovery of SID flares. Developed first ever consistent magnetic arcade model for solar flares incorporating energy dissipation and accumulation. Developed first ever loop-based solar flare model using double layers and incorporating cavity resonators. (Paper presented at Joint AGU/AAS Meeting in Baltimore, MD, May 1994)

American Astronomical Society (Solar physics and Dynamical astronomy divisions), American Geophysical Union, American Mathematical Society, Intertel.

Papers appearing in Solar Physics, Journal of the Royal Astronomical Society of Canada, Journal of the Barbados Astronomical Society, Meudon Solar Flare Proceedings (Meudon, France). Books: 'Fundamentals of Solar Physics', 'Selected Analyses in Solar Flare Plasma Dynamics', 'Physics Notes for Advanced Level', 'Astronomy & Astrophysics: Notes, Problems and Solutions', 'Modern Physics: Notes, Problems and Solutions'

B.A. degree in Astronomy; M.Phil. degree in Physics - specializing in solar physics.

Postgraduate research award- Barbados government; Studentship Award in Solar Physics - American Astronomical Society. Barbados Astronomical Society award for service (1977-91) as Journal editor.

Caribbean Examinations Council (as advisor, examiner), Barbados Astronomical Society (as Journal Editor 1977-91), Trinidad & Tobago Astronomical Society (as consultant on courses, methods of instruction, and guest speaker).