Astrophysics/Red shift and expanding space....

One more question....As curved space curves light,does expanding space make light wavelenght longer so we see red-shifted objects because of this also as because of objects velocity.And one thing more... is space of universe boundary expanding at rate greater then 'c'?

Well, it should transition the wavelength of light.  I'll have to look into the math to be sure, but my opinion is that that is true.

The question of the boundary of the universe is more thorny, because there is not "boundary" to the universe.  But objects did effectively separate faster than the speed of light during inflation.  See here:

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

Fusion, solar flares, cosmic rays, radiation in space, and stellar physics questions. Generally, nuclear-related astrophysics, but I can usually point you in the right direction if it's not nuclear-related or if it's nuclear but not astrophysics.

Just moved from being a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin into government work. Doctoral dissertation was on a reaction in CNO-cycle fusion, worked in gamma-ray astronomy in the space science division of the naval research laboratory in the high-energy space environment branch.

Government work as a physical scientist with a nuclear focus.

Ph.D. in physics, research was on nuclear fusion reactions important in stellar fusion, further work on space telescope technology.