Astrophysics/Earth obrit

Dear Sir,

I am not in the subject of physics, but keen to know about univers.
Could I know that the earth gradually moving near to the sun due to the curvature of space?

The Earth is moving around the Sun due to the curvature of space.  The planets are slowly moving slightly further away from the Sun, in fact:
However, in the long term the Sun will swell up and become a red giant (swallowing the Earth) much faster than the Earth is moving away from the Sun in the long run.

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson

Fusion, solar flares, cosmic rays, radiation in space, and stellar physics questions. Generally, nuclear-related astrophysics, but I can usually point you in the right direction if it's not nuclear-related or if it's nuclear but not astrophysics.

Just moved from being a physics professor at the University of Texas of the Permian Basin into government work. Doctoral dissertation was on a reaction in CNO-cycle fusion, worked in gamma-ray astronomy in the space science division of the naval research laboratory in the high-energy space environment branch.

Government work as a physical scientist with a nuclear focus.

Ph.D. in physics, research was on nuclear fusion reactions important in stellar fusion, further work on space telescope technology.