Astrophysics/Earth obrit

Question
Dear Sir,

I am not in the subject of physics, but keen to know about univers.
Could I know that the earth gradually moving near to the sun due to the curvature of space?

Answer
The Earth is moving around the Sun due to the curvature of space.  The planets are slowly moving slightly further away from the Sun, in fact: https://www.reddit.com/r/askscience/comments/32da98/is_the_earth_getting_slowly_closer_to_the_sun_or/
However, in the long term the Sun will swell up and become a red giant (swallowing the Earth) much faster than the Earth is moving away from the Sun in the long run.

Astrophysics

Dr. Stephen O. Nelson