Critical Thninker wrote at 2014-02-07 17:58:33
Hi there, "Consequence of moral and immoral behavior happen in this life"

How do you know that it happens in this life?

What about a person who kills more than one people? There are many cases that there is no conformity between the action and its consequence! And above all, Who is going to judge and justify such cases? A perfect human? can you show me one?

Austin Cline

I can address questions regarding atheism, agnosticism, skepticism, humanism, religious philosophy & history, and arguments both for and against theism. I am also familiar with many of the skeptical and atheist resources in print and on the internet.

I have been an atheist and a secular humanist for many years. I actively run a site about agnosticism & atheism and attempt to help people understand more about these topics. I have made extensive study of both philosophy and of a wide vareity of religions.

I belong to the Freedom From Religion Foundation and the Council for Secular Humanism.

My writings appear every week on the Agnosticism/Atheism site

I have a BA from the University of Pennsylvania and an MA from Princeton University. I have also studied in Germany and Switzerland.

Phi Beta Kappa and a Fulbright Scholar.