Atheism/Revert From Atheism

Rex Ratio wrote at 2015-04-08 12:44:25
A 2013 University of Chicago (UoC) study found that in many western countries, church attendance is on the decline, and non-belief is increasing. The UoC study lists the difference between the ‘conversion’ and ‘deconversion’ rates.

In the US in 2013, 11% of people left their religion and only 4% have moved from unbelief to belief.

It should be pointed out that there is a significant difference between "moving to belief" and theism. If atheists and agnostics would be inclined to move towards a belief system, they are much more likely to settle on  deism, not theism.

Atheism

Margaret Placentra Johnston