Atlanta Braves/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
college baseball recruiters6/9/2008Iman
  Q: as a parent whose son was asked to play for a college baseball team what questions should i (or my ...
  A: You could probably ask about: * Quality of coaching at the school * Quality of education at the ...
US Flag4/14/2008Iman
  Q: Sirs, I am a in the USAF deployed to Kuwait, on the Braves opening day I flew a US flag on one of ...
  A: Sargeant Jenkins- Let me start off by saying how deeply I appreciate you serving the United States ...
Home Run Song10/6/2005Iman
  Q: Hey, I'm looking for the name of the Home Run/Rally Song, not the apache song but the techno one. ...
  A: I know the song you are talking about. The one that goes do-do-dooo do-do-dooo with the sirens in ...
Braves Home Run Song5/25/2005Duane Sammons
  Q: What is the name of the song that they play on Turner Field each time a Brave hits a homer? It's ...
  A: Eric, I know exactly what song you're talking about, and I have actually had someone ask me this ...
Atlanta Braves final game --- That song!10/4/2004Duane Sammons
  Q: Duane, hello! This past weekend (Oct. 2nd and 3rd), on TBS and Turner Sports South, at the ...
  A: Thom, Thanks for the question, and luckily, I've got an answer for you. The name of the song is ...
Current Season Player Info9/3/2004Iman
  Q: Did the Braves make the roster moves necessary for Jose Capellan to be elligle for this post season? ...
  A: Deat Charlie, No, they did not make room for him. He is on the 40 man roster, but he is not on ...
Running out of pitchers8/16/2004Duane Sammons
  Q: Do you remember in the long stretch of years that the Braves had made it to the NLCS and World ...
  A: Jason. You know, it's not really coming to mind right now. If you mean in the actual playoffs, I ...
Running out of Pitchers8/16/2004Iman
  A: I am very sorry Mr. Lynch, but there is not enough adequate information that I can find to answer ...
Braves Home-Run Song7/18/2004Duane Sammons
  Q: What is the name of the song they play at Turner Field after each home run hit by the Braves? They ...
  A: That's a great question, Blake. And to be honest, I don't have the slightest idea as to the title ...
Greg Olsons leg injury7/2/2004Duane Sammons
  Q: When Greg Olson was catching for the Atlanta Braves, he suffered a (I believe season ending) leg ...
  A: Ian, Great question. You're right -- Greg Olson did break his leg in September of 1992, thus ...
Chipper Rules!5/10/2004Duane Sammons
  Q: Do you know why Bobby Cox chose Chipper over Todd Van Poppel? Everyone thought Todd was better. I ...
  A: Ian, Thanks for the question. This is how I heard the story -- The Braves had the first pick in ...
Are they ready?4/4/2004Jake Lanier
  Q: Well, season is going to start, this is a different Braves ballclub. New addition Chris Reitsma I ...
  A: I think I'd agree with Chipper and the other Jones as well. I think Andruw needs to step up this ...
Offseason moves1/5/2004Jake Lanier
  Q: What will the braves do next? How well do you think J.D. Drew will play? How well do you think the ...
  A: Noland, The Braves are notorious for being very hush-hush with their moves. I wish I could guess ...
Maddox & Javey Lopez8/13/2003PaT Hart
  Q: Everyone BUT my wife and I seem to know whey Javey doesn't catch Maddox. Can you tell us why? ...
  A: I am sorry for the delay in my answer, my computer hasn't been functioning. There are several ...
Who was that guy?7/26/2002Duane Sammons
  Q: What was the guys name that played shortstop back about 10 years ago? I believe, before Belyard (?) ...
  A: Jim, The player I believe you are thinking of is the former Atlanta shortstop, Rafael Ramirez. ...
1st round Draft Picks & Catchers7/22/2002Michael
  Q: How are things going with McBride the Lefty who was the 1st round draft pick last year and is he ...
  A: McBride is terrific but going through normal growing pains. I don't think anyone should compare a ...
Minor Leaguer Wilson Betemit7/22/2002Michael
  Q: The Braves seem to have alot of real good shortstops and second basemen coming to atlanta basically ...
  A: A good question Jason but not that hard to figure out. Begin by knowing that Betemit is the ...
location/stadium /team name4/16/2002Michael
  Q: many years ago my father took me to what i believe was fulton co. stadium and i also thought the ...
  A: Jeff, I don't know how old you are but the Braves played at Fulton County Stadium from the time they ...
player around the time of 19948/17/2001Duane Sammons
  Q: Was there a player in the major or minor legues for the Braves by the name of Christopher Reeves?
  A: Hrmm. Not that I recall, Jennifer... at least not on the major league level. Because 1994 was the ...
Braves address8/10/2001Michael
  Q: I would like to send a letter to the Atlanta Braves' owner. Can you provide me with the address? ...
  A: Fred, That's a good question because of the current definition of who the owner is. My guess is it ...
symbol on jersey7/2/2001Michael
  Q: What does the #41 baseball on the left sleeve of the Brave's jersey stand for???
  A: Amanda, You're very special to me for asking that question. The #41 was the number of Braves ...
Past Brave Owners6/6/2001Michael
  Q: Who owned the Braves prior to Ted Turner? Was it a corporation, a family, or individuals? What were ...
  A: JR Interesting question which I'm going to try to answer simply and from my memory. The Braves were ...
At the end of major league...5/20/2001Michael
  Q: At the end of major league baseball games do the two teams line up and shake or slap hands like the ...
  A: Barbara, Very interesting question. I'd say that it's nearly impossible to ever see two opposing ...
Rafael Furcal ?4/25/2001Michael
  Q: I just wondered how valuable do you think Rafael Furcal will be in the next few years. I know he had ...
  A: Aaron, Very interesting question. I will respond in a manner that ignores any possibility of a major ...
Past Braves Short Stops4/13/2001Michael
  Q: Can you tell me the names of the short stops that have played for the Braves in the last 15 years? ...
  A: Daniel According to my memory; Rafael Furcal, Jeff Blauser, Andres Thomas, Rafael Belliard, Rico ...
What do you think about A-rod?11/15/2000Jake Lanier
  Q: How big of chance do you think the Braves have at getting A-rod?
  A: Mike, I know the Braves are a little interested, but I'm not sure how serious the Braves are. ...
this years braves roster11/13/2000Jake Lanier
  Q: Including your predictions of the free agents the Braves will pick up, what do you predict the ...
  A: Pierec, I wouldn't expect many changes at this point, but there are still some possibilities. We ...
Team Salary and Wins11/8/2000Alyssa Williams
  Q: 1. What was the team salary for the Atlanta Braves in 1998, 1999, and 2000? 2. How many wins did ...
  A: According to www.usatoday.com, the Braves' salaries were as follows: 2000 (opening day) - ...
Ted Turner Managing The Braves10/11/2000Nikki
  Q: When did Ted Turner try to manage the Braves and who was the coach of record at that time?
  A: Back in 1990 when the Braves were REAllY bad Ted Turner managed the Braves for a game. A game the ...
braves shortstops8/11/2000Nikki
  Q: can you name all the braves shortstops over the years and the years they played?
  A: 1901 Long 3-68-.238 1902 Long 2-44-.227 1903 Aubrey 0-27-.212 1904 Abbaticchio 3-54-256 1905 ...
Greg Maddux6/8/2000Nikki
  Q: Why does Maddux prefer to have Eddie Perez catch him or any other catcher other than Javy Lopez?
  A: Maddux has said repetedly that he had nothing against Javy Lopez. He just feels more comfortable ...
Chipper Jones5/24/2000Nikki
  Q: Is it really true that Chipper Jones cheated on his wife, or is it just an ugly rumor? If it is ...
  A: He's my fave player too, so I know how you feel. The thing is : he did cheat on his ex wife Karin. ...
Trades4/29/2000Nikki
  Q: Do you think that the braves will make any trades in the near future?? I am a really HUGE fan of the ...
  A: What you are asking is, my opinion, so here it is: The Braves find themselves with the best record ...
Greg Maddux3/24/2000Nikki
  Q: Are we going to see the Greg Maddux of 1998 or will the 1999 version show up and give up a record ...
  A: I can't possibly predict how will Greg Maddux pitch this year, but If I have to give you my opinion ...

Page:    1 

Atlanta Braves