Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)/Ritalin doing more harm than good

Christian wrote at 2013-02-11 18:22:33
Don't listen to their crap.  Ritalin, stimulants in general, can have an array of toxic effects.  Read the book "Not Crazy: You May Not Be Mentally Ill" particularly the section titles "More harm than good"  and particularly the section on stimulants.  In a survey, it was found that many doctors do not truly know the harmful side effects of stimulant use.  Nor was the patient.  Please, find a doctor who knows both the good and the bad side of the drugs you take.  The author of the book is treating me, and thanks to him, I have regained my life, without anti depressants, opiates, benzos, and especially stimulants.  But please don't stop taking a drug without the help of a doctor.

Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)

Dr Billy Levin