Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)/Bad experience on Concerta 36mg

A.N.A. wrote at 2012-11-10 04:58:24
Hello, I am a young adult in America who has just recently been diagnosed with ADHD and am on my first week of 36mg of Concerta(morning)/10mg of Ritalin(evening) and while searching the Internet I came across your entry. Now I can't really answer much on my own experience with the drug but  when in my consultation with the Dr. who prescribed me the pills she had stated that some side effects for the two meds (and many other ADD meds# is insomnia #sleeplessness#, lack of appetite, and some times an increase in anxiety #this is if-y). A way to avoid the insomnia is to take the dosage early in the day but I would say to consult your Dr. before taking all of my limited knowledge for a fact. I hope what I have to say helps a bit more if you haven't already gotten an answer from your Dr. :)

Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)

Dr Billy Levin