How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams/ not?

Hi, I met this really nice, seemingly good hearted guy on a dating site and we had a great first date. He texted right afterwards and told me he had a great time and couldn't wait to see me again. We had been texting a lot back and forth and getting to know each other and he was super sweet - the conversation turned sexual at some point and he ended up coming over to my house one night after work. I know it was soon, but the sex was amazing - the best I've ever had, and part of that was because I really feel like we had an emotional connection. We continued texting just as before, and had another night together and a day date that went well. We had both hidden our profiles on the dating site, because we didn't want to talk to anyone else. He ended up getting the flu and had to cancel a date - he was sick for over a week. During that time, we did not text very much, he seemed to only text me when I would text first. I understand him being sick, but since he recovered, it has been the same way. I don't get the sweet messages anymore telling me that he's thinking about me or asking me how my day is going. Sometimes I'll get a "good morning" first from him, but mostly it is me texting first. He came over again last night, and just the way he looks at me and kisses me, I know he feels something, but it feels like he's pulling away or losing interest. I also saw that he unhid his profile on the dating site, which is upsetting to me. I am just really confused by his actions. Do I just give up? Should I bring it up to him?

Thank you.

unfortunately, interest can lessen very quickly sometimes; you can bring it up if you choose, but don't expect anything more than untrue excuses; i'd suggest not initiating anymore contact, and refocusing on meeting/dating this point, whatever his reason isn't all that important--the result is the same...don't waste precious time trying to figure it out...

How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams

expertise: over 6000 questions answered...B.A. Psychology Bates College;graduate study, Fordham Univ. School Social Work; technical editor, "dating for dummies" by dr joy browne...thoughtful consideration of your question, then insightful advice about love,romance and related issues given in an objective, non-judgmental manner...over 20 years of personal experience in both short and long term relationships...longer term consultations are available experience: personal involvement in many relationships where issues of love, sex, intimacy, trust, etc., had to be dealt with and resolved...just having "experiences", however, isn`t`s the thoughtful reflection upon and analysis of what happened and why, that leads to learning and tell me what`s on your mind and i`ll try to help, or tell you if i can`t...thanks

see above