How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams/I need advice on how to get back with my ex

Question
Okay a little background on me and my ex...we dated in high school..we were 14...it only lasted about 3 months...he broke up with me cause I was too clingy. Fast forward 6 years later. We are 20. And we've been best friends since we were 13. And the water pipe in his apartment busted so I allowed him to stay with me. And he is bipolar. I'm kind of bipolar and I have depression.  

His mom is not my biggest fan because she thinks all I want is his money(which he doesnt have any lol) And he has really let me opened up to him, and he's opened up to me. He told me he's bi(yes I know what you're thinking...) And he's been flirting with me alot, he keeps talking about us and how we're gonna have a future together. He said he would never leave me. Then he'll be like Dude check this out! lol. And then he'll come over and sit on my lap. And last night we were watching a movie together on his laptop and he had his eyes shut and I asked him what was wrong...well he told me he was really horny, so he sat on the other couch and went to sleep and then later he woke up and we were talking about he was like I'm thinking about posting an ad on Craigslist(ew I know)

Then he was like I want a sexy hot babe tonight, and he is ALWAYS staring at me, and he touches my arm and stuff and he puts his arm around me. We're always having close moments. I mean we stayed up until 6 am together! And I would put my arm around his chair and stuff when he was at the computer. And we argue about the dumbest things(yes everyone says we act like a married couple) One minute I'm so mad at him ready to rip his head off lol, the next minute we're just talking about laughing and I'm in love. And he be like, you think I'm hot and sexy don't you? And sometimes he raises his voice at me :( It scares me. And I told him. But he said he's sorry. I can't stop thinking about him.

We have the weirdest conversations. Like the other day we were talking about my period(yeah I know..weird) My sister caught him making goo goo eyes at me(and he got all nervous and his voice kinda got high and he was like ohh we're just friends)...my sister jokingly asked him if he and I were gonna make out he said of yeah we're gonna make out on the couch. He gets all flustered when someone catches him looking at me. We were out in public and someone asked us if we were married. he said we might as well be. he didn't deny anything. One time I was walking to get something and he was like Ashley turn around and walk slow(I guess he was checkin me out?) My sister looked at him like what then he was like I'm just messin with ya.

And he always be like you look nice or that color looks great on you, you have cute legs(yeah he said that once lol) He even told me he moved back to town cause he missed me...but now that he lives waaay on the other side of town I can't see him often..so help PLEASE? I don't wanna move on..I think we have something going on...

Answer
Hello Dominique!

What do you want help with? He has absolutely no clue on how to move things forward with you. You refuse to help him do it. So, what can I do for you? Shake a magic wand or something?

I can't teach him how to convert this to something more than a great buddy-film. You ignore his begging and won't step up to change any of this. I can't make him move closer or convince you to drive over to his house.

Dominique, I simply don't know what you want from me here. You already have a great friendship and the way things are going, that's all this is ever going to be.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
818.334.8826
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams

Dr. Dennis W. Neder