How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams/Crush and did I ruin it by doing this there still some spark left?

theres this guy I like at my job,im new there well since ive been there he been nothing but xtra nice to me, he'll ask me how my day is going,always smiling at me...he'lol wait for me to get off work if we get off at the same time and ride the elevetor with me....he makes small chit chst when he can...he holds the door open for me....he'll sit back in his seat and watch me if im working in his area and tilt his head back and smile.....

two days ago he rode the elevetor and asked me what am I going to do when I get paid and when do we get paid (mind u he's been there for a few months) I just started..... yesterday he stood in the doorway and looked at me, like he wanted to say something to me but he didnt..... I really like him...and I dunno if hes being nice cuz im new, if hes the company snitch and is nosey, or does he really have a crush on me...we are the same age, im the office assistant and he is an engineer......

well he came back to work today and made sure he let me know he was there, cuz I sure as hell wasnt paying attention, he came up behind me with this big azz smile on his face and was like what you workin on....and tried to help me out.....oh he bought something from my family members fundraiser and I gave him a thank you note and it had a clownhat on a coffeemug with a smiley face on it....and I assume he read it, cuz a few minutes after that, I was talkin to a fellow male co-worker and ol boy passed by me and gave me a dirty look ....jealous maybe?
ive been hurt in the past...and Im not tryna get hurt again.....

im african american and he is family isnt too fond of that but i dont care...i really like him, and from his actions i think he likes me but i want a second opionion... do you think he'll ever admit it...if he does have one regardless if we work together or not

... today 10/18/2013 he was like the boss is gonna give u more work, watch, i told him to shut up...then he comes around again and repeated himself, and i in turn said i dont like you, and dude put his head down and his face was just so saddened by what i said, cuz he said to me "i know", with this hurt look in his face and he didnt even look at me, i just giggled and walked away.....and before he went home he smiled at me and put both hand up with slightly curled fingers waving bye....and i said bye.....why did he do that, and why wont he just ask me out instead of consistantly flirting....i understand we work together, but that doesnt mean we cant make it work. i do like him alot, ...."

I think you shouldn't date people you work with and it may break ethics rules at your business. One of you would have to quit.

The black-white thing shouldn't be a problem, but the divorce rate is higher because your cultures are different even though it's more the same now than it used to be. I studied anti-racism and have known many biracial couples; the most successful I know was an African American male to a German female.

I don't blame you for not wanting to pay attention to your parents about it. Things have changed.

I don't see any evidence from what you told me that you even really know each other. I don't believe in love at first sight - just lust (or a crush). If you want, you could become friends and just get to know each other. You should see what the rules are about dating someone at work - it should be in the literature you were given when you were hired or emails from the HR department.

You should know the possibilities of what could go wrong, but it's possible it could work. If you could be honest with him and he could be understanding and allow you to get to know him, then it could work out if there's no rules against it. But if he wants sex and you're not ready and he breaks it off or you do, then it could make things uncomfortable at work. There are risks, but you're an adult and can choose for yourself.

I wish you the best.

How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams

Rhapsody Love

Looking for a lifelong, loving relationship? I`ve been with the same partner for 30+ years and we're in love now more than ever. It's not just a coincidence. I've worked at it and the first part was to find the right man for me. I hope I can help you do the same. I've been answering questions online for over a decade & my ratings show that people like my advice. I've also helped people in person and in other ways online.

My own marriage has worked out great, though it has taken work, I've learned a lot and continue to learn. I realize, though, that everyone is different and so is each relationship. I enjoy continuing to learn from others. I know many couples - some who have made poor partner decisions and others who've maintained a lifelong relationship of love. I've also read a lot about this subject.

I am educated as a teacher and primarily work with young people, many who are already attracted to the opposite sex at a young age, but their families often are poor role-models for having a life-long relationship (like mine were, but I succeeded any way).