How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams/High school dating

What should I do if I like a boy and idk if he likes me back?

It depends on your situation and how you feel, but generally speaking, why not try to get closer to him in a friendly way? Remember that a friendship is two-way. Pay attention to what he likes (music, movies, games, etc.) and if you like any of the same things, talk to him about what he likes. He will likely pay attention to you if you pay attention to him.

There are a lot of variables in a relationship, so you need to pay attention to what works with him and what seems not to be working. Sometimes it's his friends and their reaction that matters. Sometimes it's his maturity and readiness to engage in a serious relationship.

Caring, loving relationships take work, but often the male does not pay attention to them in the same way a woman does. Don't expect it. Expect to be treated with respect, but if you feel disrespected, you can step back and look at the situation and why that happened and if you want to try again, how he can hear you in a way he can understand your feelings and learn to treat you better.

If this guy doesn't work out for you, there's someone else out there for you.

All the best!

- Rhapsody Love

How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams

Rhapsody Love

Looking for a lifelong, loving relationship? I`ve been with the same partner for 30+ years and we're in love now more than ever. It's not just a coincidence. I've worked at it and the first part was to find the right man for me. I hope I can help you do the same. I've been answering questions online for over a decade & my ratings show that people like my advice. I've also helped people in person and in other ways online.

My own marriage has worked out great, though it has taken work, I've learned a lot and continue to learn. I realize, though, that everyone is different and so is each relationship. I enjoy continuing to learn from others. I know many couples - some who have made poor partner decisions and others who've maintained a lifelong relationship of love. I've also read a lot about this subject.

I am educated as a teacher and primarily work with young people, many who are already attracted to the opposite sex at a young age, but their families often are poor role-models for having a life-long relationship (like mine were, but I succeeded any way).