How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams/One sided love...1

Hi My name is Julia I am 18 years old and i love a boy he is 16 years old ... He is shy and i am shy, i have a crush on him for 2 years and i do not know how to tell him i like him or how to attract him ... We once went with our families to the forest and he starred at me but when we sat at the table to eat everytime i would look at him he looked at me at the same time .. and when we went back home i sat next to him in the car ... he was smiling at me looking in the eyes ... He asked me if i was coming to his Prom and i said yea because i have some friends and i would go visit him .. but wait a minute i said this only to my mom when we were eating how could he hear if he was in front of me ... the desk was wide .. . when i did not have any questions he begane asking me ... please tell me how to attract him because i really love him ... would he accept me or be afraid ... what should i do i know he will not do Move the Shy Because he is like me in some ... Conditions Shy .. im not!

Hello Julia!

If you want him to be your boyfriend, treat him like your boyfriend.

You already have a close friendship and plenty of connection. The only thing you're missing is to take it to the next step. Considering that you're both painfully shy (and why is that? It's such a waste of your time!) somebody has to make a move here or things are going to be just like they are now again in 2 years!

Call him or see him and invite him to spend time with you. Get to know him. Find out what he likes and what's important to him and tell him what you enjoy as well. Go try some things together - some of his things and some of yours.

If you (or anyone!) will just get something moving rather than focusing on how shy you are, things will change - but not before.

Get going already!

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams

Dr. Dennis W. Neder

Literally, any question related to finding and meeting the man of your dreams. I am the top-rated expert in "General Dating Questions", "How to Attract the Man/Woman of your Dreams" and "Places to Meet People". In fact, over the past few years, I've answered over 32,000 letters from readers, have written over 700 articles, written numerous books, recorded CD's and DVD's, done hundreds of radio and tv shows and have millions of readers all over the world. If your question is particularly sensitive you can also write to me privately and securely at:

I've written many books on every aspect of dating, sex and relationships. My new book, "How Women Can Approach Men" is already quickly becoming one of our best-sellers! Women have many tools at their disposal and shouldn't have to wait for "Mr. Right" to come along! After reading some of the advice the women in this section are getting from other women, I think it's a good idea to offer a man's perspective.

Numerous boards and commissions, civic organizations, etc.

Thousands of websites, magazines, radio and TV.

Doctor of Philosophy