How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams/How to call your beloved?

Question
Hi, i have a boyfriend (my fiance) from India. I would like to know the ways how ci can call my beloved using Hindi language. I already know words "jaan" or "jaanu" but i would like to know more. He is Bihari. May be you can suggest me bihari's special way of calling or just other beautiful, tenderly sounded words or sentences... Thank you very much for attention to my question!

Answer
Hello Katerina!

I'm sorry but I don't speak Hindi. I will say this however, especially in India I know that there are local dialects of most languages and the real trick would be to find out what endearments they use in his local area.

Obviously (?) I don't know what those would be but maybe his friends or family would know.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
323.638.4145
http://beingaman.com
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams

Dr. Dennis W. Neder