How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams/How to call your beloved?

Hi, i have a boyfriend (my fiance) from India. I would like to know the ways how ci can call my beloved using Hindi language. I already know words "jaan" or "jaanu" but i would like to know more. He is Bihari. May be you can suggest me bihari's special way of calling or just other beautiful, tenderly sounded words or sentences... Thank you very much for attention to my question!

Hello Katerina!

I'm sorry but I don't speak Hindi. I will say this however, especially in India I know that there are local dialects of most languages and the real trick would be to find out what endearments they use in his local area.

Obviously (?) I don't know what those would be but maybe his friends or family would know.

Best regards...

Dr. Dennis W. Neder
CEO/Executive Producer
BAM! Productions
Remington Publications
Producers: "BAM! TV" and “Love and Sex”
Publishers: "Being a Man in a Woman's World I, II & III”

How to Attract the Man of Your Dreams

Dr. Dennis W. Neder

Literally, any question related to finding and meeting the man of your dreams. I am the top-rated expert in "General Dating Questions", "How to Attract the Man/Woman of your Dreams" and "Places to Meet People". In fact, over the past few years, I've answered over 32,000 letters from readers, have written over 700 articles, written numerous books, recorded CD's and DVD's, done hundreds of radio and tv shows and have millions of readers all over the world. If your question is particularly sensitive you can also write to me privately and securely at:

I've written many books on every aspect of dating, sex and relationships. My new book, "How Women Can Approach Men" is already quickly becoming one of our best-sellers! Women have many tools at their disposal and shouldn't have to wait for "Mr. Right" to come along! After reading some of the advice the women in this section are getting from other women, I think it's a good idea to offer a man's perspective.

Numerous boards and commissions, civic organizations, etc.

Thousands of websites, magazines, radio and TV.

Doctor of Philosophy